The Colony, TX, 12th of December, 2006: Namsys' suite of technology, now promoted as Armor's CacheNET™ product family, is designed to serve the cash-management needs of large format retailers, distribution centers, casinos, commercial airlines and other high volume cash-intensive retailers. By adding the CacheNET product family to Armor's indsustry-leading CacheSYSTEM® product family, Armor now offers cash-management solutions for retailers of nearly any size.
Armor will immediately begin the integration of the NamSYS product line into the CacheSYSTEM® business with target completion of the transition 1st quarter of 2007.
The benefits of the Namsys product line include:
- Better control of money – Many users receive a return on their investment in less than 12 months due to reduced internal theft and error.
- Greater accountability - The flexible and powerful reporting system records every transaction by user, time and date, providing a complete audit trail of more than one year of data.
- Tremendous time savings - The deposit is electronically validated, counted and secured within a cassette that can be taken directly to the bank, saving managers an hour or more on average each and every day – time they can spend making the business run more efficiently and profitably.
- Increased employee security – Cash exposure is significantly reduced because managers no longer spend hours counting and recounting cash in their office – the deposit is automatically counted.
- State-of-the-art software – The included software interfaces to POS systems as well as providing notification of key management information via email.
A wide range of businesses are starting to embrace the value of automating the cash handling process at the store level. Additional information on details of future product enhancements will be released soon.