The 2460 model is our best-selling cash-management solution that may be configured with one or two single-note bill validators. It provides cash security and greater employee accountability through an audit trail that connects each transaction to a registered user. Cash register close-out is more efficient, and deposit preparation is reduced from hours to minutes and is free of errors.
- Dimensions: 12"W x 20"D x 25¼"H (31"H with optional base)
- Approximate weight: 165 lbs
- Power supply: auto ranging for international or domestic use
CacheSYSTEM 2400 Series Safes:
Collect and Secure Cash: Once your cash is placed in an Armor safe, you can rest assured it will stay there. Our products are designed and constructed to rigorous standards to protect each point of access and reduce your risk of robbery.
Count and Validate Funds: Each safe is equipped with casino-quality bill validators that provide the highest level of first-time bill acceptance and unsurpassed counterfeit detection. Counted funds are secured in cassettes for easy transport and deposit. This series may be fitted with up one or two validators.
Audit and Report Activity: Every transaction is recorded and tracked through each user's personal identification number (PIN), providing a seamless audit trail. More than 30 different types of receipts and reports can be printed on the system's high-speed printer, including end-of-day activity, cash removal and individual user reports.
CacheSYSTEM 2400 safes can be configured to:
Control Remote Safes: Additional CacheSYSTEM 1200 remote units may be connected to any 2400 Series safe from a distance of up to 4000 feet. The result provides significant flexibility and scalability. All remote information is reconciled in the main unit.
Communicate: The 7000 series integrates effortlessly with CacheTALKTM III software or CacheCONTROL, allowing the user to access and evaluate transaction data and provide real-time comparisons with POS activity.
2400 Series Features
Every Armor safe is a complete cash handling solution that offers supreme confidence and peace of mind.
- ⅜-inch steel plate self-locking vault door with adjustable hinges
- Three 1-inch chrome-plated locking bolts protected by a drill-resistant hard plate and a spring loaded re-locker
- Interlocking back flange to prevent hinge attack
- Pre-drilled with four holes for bolting securely to the floor
- Drop drawer (7"W x 9"D x 1½"H)
- User-friendly, liquid resistant keypad
- Audit trail with over 30 receipts and reports, tracking up to 240 users
- 10 levels of programmable security
- Memory stores up to 10,000 transactions
- High-speed thermal printer
- Serial Interface (Ethernet optional)
- Easy upgrading and maintenance
- Locking or non-locking 1200-note cassettes
- Single or bulk-note MEI Cashflow® bill validators
- Extended warranty
- CacheSYSTEM 1200 series remote validation safes
- CacheTALK III software for local and remote management
Every Armor safe is accompanied by a standard one-year parts and labor warranty. Premium and extended warranties are also available.
Training and Support
Every Armor safe includes a thorough user manual and a "Quick Reference Guide" to get you started. Individual or group training classes are available. Every customer receives free 24/7 phone support for the lifetime of their safe.
Our Commitment to Service Excellence
Armor Safe Technologies cares about customers as much as we do our products. We take pride in providing cash management solutions that improve workplace safety, enhance operational efficiency and increase financial accountability.
We are committed to providing unsurpassed customer care so that you can focus on your business with the confidence that your assets are safe. Our products provide the industry's most advanced security features, but they are also designed to be easy to operate and repair without compromising your cash security. Our skilled technicians can help you troubleshoot many challenges over the phone, but should you need additional on-site support, we have the best service team in the business.
When you purchase an Armor safe, it arrives ready to use. We provide installation and commissioning services so that our products integrate flawlessly with your operations. And if you need us, we are on-call to help you 24/7...your rock around the clock.